Monday, February 11, 2008

Here I go again

So I'm late checking in with you guys but everything around here has been hectic and I thought it a bit more important to get my exercise in than my computer time. It was a long week; Drew was home sick all week but is feeling better now. So now for my week in fitness; I didn't lose a single pound again!! Most of the week I was up a little and I know why but I won't go into that here. It was the same problem I was having last time and I'm trying to figure out how to solve it. It is really driving me crazy. I know I'm down some so I will just wait for it to show up on the scale. The most important part is feeling better anyway and I'm feeling much better. My muscles are really starting to tone up. My arms are littler than they have been in a long time. I'm one of those people that gains weight all over and I'm starting to really see some of that disappear. I love it!!! I actually got up early Sunday so that I could get my exercise in, for me that is amazing. Getting up early when I don't really have to is unheard of. I'm trying to add more to my exercise too. I'm walking 3 miles plus doing some weight lifting and other exercises. So hopefully it will just keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment