Friday, February 1, 2008

It finally showed up

I was pretty discouraged when I didn't lose any last week because I knew I was smaller but it finally showed up on the scale this week. I had lost 3 ½ lbs when I got on the scale this morning. It may surprise you as much as it does me but I actually enjoy the exercising. I just feel so much better when I do it; I had heard that for years but never really believed it. Once you get past that initial phase of dreading it and just start doing it on a regular basis it really becomes enjoyable. I can't wait to get something a little different to do, which I plan on doing with income tax. The eating is really not that bad either. Once you go awhile without all of that sugar things start tasting better. I still can't quite handle the vegetables but there are a few I will eat and I'm sticking with them for now. I know that the more I lose the harder it is going to be to lose it so keep your fingers crossed and pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment