Monday, March 17, 2008

Skinny but saggy would not be so great

Late again I know but I was gone for the weekend. I am still about at the same weight again although I know that I am still getting littler. Audrey and I got Easter dresses yesterday and I am down a dress size. I can also get into jeans a size smaller but they are still a little too tight but just a week ago I still couldn't get into that size. I'm thinking maybe the strength training is stalling the actual weight loss but that's okay because my body is getting toned and that muscle will eventually start to burn more fat and I'll be back on the way down. Healthy and toned is what matters, I don't want to lose the weight and be saggy everywhere!! Now do I!!!! I can do my 30 minutes on the elliptical at resistance level 3 now so that is great. Ball season is starting and it's time for things to get hectic but I'm not going to let that slow me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment