Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sometimes our hearts get tangled

Sometimes our hearts get tangled
And our souls a little off-kilter...
Every time I think that I have found a balance, people to trust, a nice little corner of my own in this world, it all falls apart. I try so hard to find the place that I need to be but it never seems attainable. I know that my ultimate place is in Heaven, of that I have no doubt but I see other people that have found there place in This World. Who find that balance and know how to keep it. Who have really close and true friends with whom it is not necessary for them to second guess every word that they say. I have come to accept that there is something that I am doing that pushes people away and I have tried so hard to understand what it is and change it but my best is never quite right. I have made many mistakes in my life and have paid dearly for most of them, paying for others mistakes can become tiresome though. I know that I am in no way perfect or even close but being judged for things that either I have not done or that I have taken false blame for has become unbearable. I just want a little peace and maybe the understanding from some that No I’m not perfect but I would never intentionally harm them.
The body is a house of many windows: there we all sit, showing ourselves and crying out to the passers-by to come and love us

No comments:

Post a Comment