Sunday, March 23, 2008

Worrying doesn't rid tomorrow of it's problems

I should be asleep right now but at the moment that seems an impossible task. I know I didn’t check in with my weight loss this week but it has been quite hectic. I was down about 1 lb. the middle of the week but that has long since disappeared. I haven’t had the chance to exercise in 4 days but I’m not up above what I have been for the last few weeks so there is still hope. I’m going to digress a little now and probably repeat myself from blogs past but that is just how it is. Don’t read on if you don’t want to rehash my current disdain for certain things. It seems that everything in my life lately has been reminding of the fact that at some point I am going to be old and alone. That people are so often very unappreciative of the things that we have done for them. How people do the things that they do is beyond me, I will never understand how most of the people in this world lay down and sleep at night. I personally want to have as few regrets as possible when the people that I love die. I personally do not want to play games with other people, have to constantly think of new ways to gain attention or worry that the whole world is out to get me. I just want to do my best to live a life that will in some way make my family, friends and most of all God proud when I’m gone. No I haven’t been perfect and I don’t quite have all of the kinks worked out of this human form that I live in but I do try. I don’t go through my day thinking of ways to hurt, annoy or even avoid people. So why do people continue to believe that my daily thoughts and schedules revolve around messing with their heads. I don’t plan things in a way to mess with people; I only do what needs to be done. There are many more things, once again, that I would love to say but for now I will refrain. I have seen things this week that are so sad that I’m not sure I could put it into words and I have regretfully spent time wondering how they are spinning the things that they did to their advantage. No more though, Worrying doesn’t rid tomorrow of its problems. It only rids today of its possibilities.
Life is not all bad. Look into somebody’s eyes.
You’ll see that they’re a person just like you. They also have good and bad feelings, hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment