Monday, April 28, 2008

Victory! At least a small one.

Last week I had to confess but this week I get to rejoice. I didn't do quite as well as I wanted but I did great. I lost 2.4 lbs this week which leaves me only .2 of the weight that I had gained back. That is pretty good. I exercised everyday but Sunday (that's the day of rest anyway haha). So I am pretty proud. Now hopefully I am back on track and can lose more of this excess baggage. I still cheated a little on my eating last week, so if I can get that back to 100% this week I should be able to lose quite a bit. I'm having trouble with getting the need to munch around in the evenings and I have never done that before. I've always been bad about doing that during the days but now all of the sudden it has been hitting me in the evenings but I almost have it under control at this point. So wish me luck and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment