Monday, April 21, 2008

Confession Time

It's time for me to confess and get myself headed back in the right direction. I agree with a friend who said the other day that they hate to back-track. I am officially up 2.6 lbs. but I intend for that all to be gone by the end of this week and to be back on track. It has been a hard month for me but that is no excuse, I know that while we were at the hospital I didn't have much choice but in the week and a half since I have done nothing to help myself. In all honesty I have been a little depressed and sad but I can't use that as a crutch to keep myself from being what I need to be. Stressed spelled backwards is desserts, Coincidence? I think not! I have to learn to overcome that though and I will!! I have decided that nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. (I think I may put that one on my fridge.)
I'm having trouble getting away from the junk food so I'm going back to where I started. When I started this whole thing I went 2 weeks without any kind of sugar to get it out of my system. I'm not going to go to that extreme this time but I am going down to a light version of what I have been doing. I'm going to cut back out the bread for a week and only have one fruit a day. That should get some of those cravings back out of my system and get rid of this extra water weight (I am swelled quite a bit).
I only exercised twice last week but as I mentioned before when I started back I was a little too hard on myself. So I'm going to start out a little slower but I am making you a promise right now that I will exercise everyday this week.
No more excuses and no more whimping out, I will get straightened out this week. No matter how much it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment