Monday, April 14, 2008

Words can't explain

We owe a huge THANKS to so many people.
First to our church family:
There is no way for us to express the comfort that our church family has provided us. It is not a feeling that we are accustomed to having. So many of you went above and beyond to make sure that we knew that we were not alone and that is priceless. It is wonderful to know that there are people who care this much about us. With you and God a situation that would have been unbearable became a lesson for us about what can happen if you just lean on others. Thanks can in no way communicate what we feel right now. God Bless you all.
To my family:
I want to thank you all for helping Mike and me through this rough time. Mom, Thanks so much for keeping the kids and doing everything you could to help. Dad, Thanks for being there when we needed you. For coming to the nursing home to check Priscillia when I knew things weren't right and for being a sounding board for me when I had questions I couldn't ask anyone else. Daniel, Thanks for braving watching the boys and for being a good listener. Christy, Thanks for being there on one of the toughest days of our lives. Elaine, Thanks for calling to check on me, I know that you live far away and that we have never been very close but it meant the world to me that you called to see how we were. You all are a great family and a great support.
To all of our friends:
Thanks for all of the calls of encouragement, the letters and messages, the food, the flowers and the laughs. Thanks especially to all of you who showed up to lend your support and a shoulder to cry on. It was greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment