Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So sore to be back

I haven't really had the time in almost 2 weeks to do much exercise, actually that's not true, for the last few days I could have, I was just lazy. Most of you know that I have spent the last few weeks going back and forth to the hospital and then for 3 days I barely left the hospital and Mike didn't leave at all. This all made it very hard to exercise and impossible to eat right. I did the best I could though and I'm thrilled to say I only gained a little. About a pound to a pound and a half. So today I made myself get started back. I'm thinking at this moment that maybe I should've started a little slow though. I feel so much better just knowing that I exercised but I am so sore. I did my lower body strength training, which takes about 40 minutes, and then walked 3 miles, which takes an hour. Now I can barely move and I can imagine what it will be like tomorrow. I have to get back at it though. I want, more now than ever, to be healthy. My eyes have been opened to what my future could hold and I WILL do everything that I can to make it less likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment