Saturday, May 24, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
LW-185.2
CW-185.6
GW-160

So I didn't lose any this week and I technically gained a little. I'm not too concerned though because I am sunburnt and when I got sunburnt 2 weeks ago I held onto almost 2 lbs. for a few days. So we'll see where I am once that goes away. I'm having trouble getting my exercise in right now so that is putting a huge damper on losing much. There is just so much going on with the kids, where it is the end of the school year and baseball season is in full swing, that it is hard to find time for much. At best I am getting in about 3 good exercise days a week. Next week won't be much better because of our plans but after that I should be able to kick my exercise back into full throttle. Slow and steady I guess. The first 30 lbs. came off so fast that it is hard to then come to a slow pace but I know that is the only way it is going to stay with me so I am okay with it. One day, One choice, One pound at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment