Friday, June 27, 2008

The idea for - Our Family History

I have had the thought many times lately that I wish I had been blogging when the kids were little. There are so many stories that I would love to have compiled some place for them. I read all of these blogs from mothers with young kids and think how great it is going to be for them to be able to look back and see how things were and what they did. Why is it too late? It's not, so I am going to start recording some of the stories from when they were small to go along with the ones from now. I am sure that as they get older technology will only continue to advance and this is going to be better than any scrapbook I could ever make. I'm working on getting all of our home videos onto here or DVD's (just started the research actually) and may be adding in some videos too at some point. I am working on the first story to post now and you will have it soon, hopefully (I am becoming too much of a perfectionist about some things).


No comments:

Post a Comment