Friday, June 27, 2008

A New Look

Free at last, free at last!!!

So if your here very often you have noticed that I have slowed down a bit lately on my postings but (again) if you are here often you see the reason why now!! I, who had no previous html or css knowledge, designed this new look all by myself. I started working on it a few weeks after taking my blog public, when I discovered these things could be done. The last 2 nights I have been up until 4 working on it (thank goodness it's summer or I would seriously be dragging) but don't tell Dear One (and honey if your reading this, I love you). So I hope it is pleasing. I still have a few tweaks to do that couldn't be done before actually posting the template but I must get sleep. If you could see how I just spelled sleep before erasing it you would see that. Let me know what you think, I can take it.
59 days till school starts!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the page. You did good girl! Now I just have to get myself over here more often to check it out, lol.

    ReplyDelete