Saturday, June 28, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
CW-186
LW-184.8
GW-160

It's simple if you eat more calories than you burn in a day then you can't lose weight. I had moved away from the habit of keeping track of what I was eating and this has been my downfall (or is there such a thing as an upfall haha). I've kept track the last couple of days and it isn't pretty. I haven't been doing that bad but all of those little habits are slipping back in. It's time to cut myself off and straighten myself up. Hopefully now that I know exactly where I am going wrong I can talk myself out of it. I need to keep that motivational factor of being able to be here for my kids futures in mind. I need to set a good example for them.

P.S. I don't think there is such a thing as an upfall - my spell check doesn't like that word.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment