Sunday, July 20, 2008

My 101 progress

It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted my 101 in 1001 list (if you haven't seen it look here) so I thought I would give a little update. I have bought cards/stationary for #1. I have an appointment to donate blood #4, hopefully I will be able to give.  I have started patching and painting the walls for #15. We have planned and should be starting on a new porch anytime now and hopefully the picnic area too #24 & 25. I am working on 1 crochet project and have the stuff to learn how to knit #64 & 65. I have posted 47/1001 blog comments for #73.

     This has turned out to be much harder than I initially thought but I suppose that is the point to this.  When I was making the list it all seemed so simple that I upped the ante on quite a few things. This makes you think daily about what you could/should be doing with your day and your life. I have to admit I was taking this project lightly when I first started preparing the list but it has become a real challenge to myself. I really hope I can complete it all.

1 comment:

  1. I like it!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today. It's always nice to know another SITSta who lives in the boonies!

    ReplyDelete