Saturday, July 19, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
CW-188
LW-189.1
GW-160

A step in the right direction. I'm doing better, taking baby steps to get back to where I need to be.  I have cut way back on the pop and will be cutting it out completely next week. I got a little exercise and will increase it next week. I realized I can't just jump back in right where I left off, at least not where exercise is concerned.  Every little bit counts. I really thought it would be so much easier in the summer, boy was I wrong. If I can just keep from ballooning up any more before they go back to school, I may survive it.


image signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your attitude. Weight has been a constant struggle...I find myself cringing when people say "I can eat whatever I want..."
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you keep at it! i have been in a bit of a slump lately, where i've been pretending that i have great metabolism. it's not working out. i need to get back to exercising and watching what i eat a little more instead of being a slacker. thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete