Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Abandon

I do not normally chime in on the whole evolution scene but to me this was just ridiculous. Thought it might be of interest to you guys. How is it that we evolved from both apes and fish?
Human Speech Traced to Talking Fish.



Warning: Don't just grab Pop Tarts from a toaster that your child has turned the setting all the way up on. The "icing" on the front does melt and will take away your fingerprints (okay so if your going to commit a crime soon- take note of this) and it isn't pleasant.



Thin Mint Blizzards Rock my World! 'Nough said!!

And yes I'm still keeping count - We have 36 days till school starts. I have almost adjusted to them being here all day but I still can't wait.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Here from SITS! Had to tell you that you should get a countdown widget for the day school starts! LOL! You have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete