Saturday, July 26, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
LW-188
CW-188.2
GW-160
Still hovering around the same. I'm thinking if I can just make it through the summer without gaining much that it will be easier once the kids are back in school.  I do pretty good with my eating but it is harder when they are around all day and need things to snack on and eat. I can't make myself get out of bed early when I don't have to - I have tried and then I feel guilty if I take time during the day to exercise. So that should all get better once they are back to school and I have to get up. I'm thinking maybe we should start going for a family walk/bike ride every evening. I may try that this week.
image signature

2 comments:

  1. Once again, one day at a time ... I have a goal to lose 12kg and am sad to say that I haven't yet made progress! However, it's winter for us here in NZ and it's much easier to get outside and enjoy exercise more in summer than on stormy days like today. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. It is hard not to eat too much with the kids around. Plus, they like to eat things that make me want to eat too much. If they weren't here I would be eating spinach salad instead of PB&Js. *sigh* But eventually there will be a day when they are all in school and I will get to eat that spinach salad. So, I'm trying to enjoy my PB&Js while I can.

    ReplyDelete