Saturday, August 23, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

No numbers. I know, I know. Stop screaming at me. We have been really busy, I haven't had time to breath. Have to have Jo somewhere by 8 this morning and then return to the normal chaos so I don't have time to get on the WiiFit this morning. However on an up note. The kids start school Tuesday, I should be able to get back to a routine. I wish I was more disciplined and could get up early every morning and exercise but when I don't have to get up, my body just won't let me. I promise better things starting next week. I'm going to start trying different things too, health wise, I mean. So if anyone has any suggestions, anything you would like for me to try or at least check in to, let me know. I'm up for just about anything. That's how you find what works for you.

image signature

2 comments:

  1. The Wii fit rocks. My husband has found some real success at the Nike website too. The one that tracks the chip you can buy for you shoe, and tells you how many miles you've run. He's lost 10 pounds in two weeks. The fun part is...it tracks state to state so he can see how he's comparing to some other state...and win stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WiiFit does rock. I just have to find time to use it. I will check into the Nike thing. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete