Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random Abandon


1 more day and then I'm free to breath without someone asking me why!!!!!

It is still blowing my mind that I will have 2 kids in Middle School this year. I just keep repeating my new mantra. I am not that old, I am not that old, I. am. not. that. old!!

Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an
injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are
aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily. ~Thomas Szasz


image signature




2 comments:

  1. Does that mean I'm still relatively young because mine are only in first school!
    I will certainly be breathing a sigh of relief when school starts again (it's not until September here in England). I cannot entertain them any more this holiday. I am done.
    Many thanks for dropping by on my SITS day. So sorry it's taken so long to get back to visit you but it's almost become a full time job after being so wonderfully swamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all "relative" I believe. Man that was deep haha. I just feel too young to have kids this old. I may catch up with myself someday but hopefully not. I know what you mean, I was done entertaining after just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete