Wednesday, September 3, 2008

101 in 1001 progress

I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I have so many things that are just on the verge of being completed but I can't quite get there. A few of the things are a little too dependent upon Hubby's help. Like #25 and #9. A lot of the things are planned and it is just a matter of finding the time to do the follow through. The beginning of a school year is always hectic, I'm hoping to get settled into the new routine in the next few weeks and get some things accomplished. I am working on the walls for #15 and that is going to be a long process. The crocheting and knitting for #64 & #65 are going to have to wait till it cools down, it is just too hot to fool with that. I am going to start #63 on my birthday this month but as it suggests it will take a year to complete. I thought it would be cool to do it from birthday to birthday though. For #76 I have actually got my keyboard back out and am now looking into taking some type of class because I just don't think I can teach myself this. So I am making progress, it just isn't very visible.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you're making progress! Slow but steady, right?

    ReplyDelete