Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleep- - -Please!?!

I have mentioned the "Destruction Crew" and I knew that they would cause destruction but I had no idea how much havoc they would bring to my life. It was a given that there would be a mess, mud and dust everywhere. That is the least of my problems though. They keep the road blocked half the time, I can never come and go when I want to. I don't go anywhere I don't have to because I'm afraid I won't get back home. They are always around so I haven't been going outside much. The worst thing of all though is that I am not getting any sleep. The drills are running constantly and the noise is not that bad during the day but at night when it is quiet that is all I hear. Then add in the trucks coming and going constantly and there is just no resting. I swear every time I get to sleep they do something that wakes me up. I am going insane here. I need some good sleep. I am tempted while the kids are off for the weekend to take some Tylenol PM and put in some ear plugs and just tell them all before they go to bed that if they need me they will have to come in and shake me to get me up. I need a full nights rest!!!!

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting me on my special day when I was the featured blogger at SITS…I could hardly sleep the night before I was so excited!

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete