Monday, October 13, 2008

October is CRAZY!!!

That's about all I can say. Next year I am just going to forewarn or write a bunch of posts ahead of time because October is just CRAZY in this house. It is the only time of year that is like this. It seems that everything in our lives converges at this point. All the ballgames, all of the activities, the beginning of hunting season, Halloween and then anything that can go wrong - going wrong. It seems that I don't have a minute to spare, let along do anything extra. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up my end of the deal around here but I will pick up the slack soon. Things should be getting ready to calm down, at least as much as they do around here. It's all part of the Mommy Business I suppose. I'm trying to write a few things now and get back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will be back in action soon.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. I hear you SITSter! We have been running like mad people around our house to make it everywhere AND the hubby has been traveling...(of course during the busy times!:) ) "This too shall pass!" Thankfully November looks wide open and I intend to keep it that way!
    Have a wonderful SITS day!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete