Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

The last few weeks have been well...... unbearable. That is the only way I know to describe it. I am feeling pretty good now though and getting back to my normal self. I've been wanting to move this "regular" post off of Saturdays anyway so I figured this was a good time to do it. As I said and as you have gathered from the complaining I'm sure, I have had a hard time lately. The good news is that I have actually lost weight.

SW-218
LW-Not sure
CW-191.6
GW-160

The last weight I had posted on here was different from the last weight that was stored on the WiiFit and I had been on it since the last time I had post on here so I am just going to start from what I know. Since the last time I had been on the WiiFit I had lost 3.7 pounds. I was quite impressed. I knew I had lost a little, that's what going days without eating much does but I didn't think it would be that much. Especially since I haven't been able to exercise. Every step I took shot pain through my mouth so actual exercise was out of the question. I am starting fresh today though. I have to get back into this, full force.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss!! Every little bit counts.

    I found you through SITS! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete