Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our anniversary. 16 years, can you believe that? I'm only 32, that is half of my life. It has not always been easy and quite honestly still isn't most of the time. He is a great father, a wonderful provided and a good person. He would do anything for anyone (except me, most of the time) but we are both growing up together. I would not recommend anyone getting married at the age of 16 but I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I got 4 gorgeous kids out of the deal.


Now for the present. I have wanted birds for years and he has always refused. Someone he knew had birds and he said that their house always stank like the birds. I have tried to tell him that's a matter of how you keep them. For our anniversary he got me 2 parakeets. I am so excited. Here they are:



I'm still working on names. They are suppose to both be boys. Knock on wood. They said it would take a few days for them to get use to the new enviroment and start playing and singing but they were singing a little bit ago even though they've been here less than a day. I'm going to give them the weekend to adjust before I fool with them much though.

3 comments: