Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I read the book, my daughter didn't. She still wanted to go see the movie with all of her friends. It was a great experience though. We've been to movies before, of course, but there's just something about a movie with this much excitement surrounding it. One of the other mom's and I (actually she drove and ordered the tickets ahead of time so I guess it was mostly her) took 4 girls to see it last night. I have never been to a movie where there was a line in the corridor outside of the door to the movie. We thought we would get there early so that we could get a good seat so we showed up 40 minutes early got our popcorn and stuff and gave the usher our tickets. When we looked around the corner and saw the line we were amazed. We weren't by any means the last people there but there were probably 30 people in front of us. It was crazy. The girls had a great time though and the movie was actually much better than I expected. They didn't leave much doubt that they will be making sequels to match the books either.

2 comments:

  1. OHHH - I was in the lines too at our movie theater with a load full of girls.... I SOOO am buying a Twilight T-shirt now too... LOVED the movie & cant wait for New Moon now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I am afraid to see the movie. I read the book, the books seem to be always better.

    ReplyDelete