Saturday, June 23, 2007

Maybe I'm just crazy that way

I know I'm really going to hear about this one but some things just need to be said. When the elementary school did their yearbooks this year they had a little section where you could pay and put a message to your kid in the back(which by the way was a really cool idea). So Audrey is setting and looking at the boy's yearbook and she says "Mom did you see this It's ridiculous." She is a bit dramatic so I thought here we go again but this time it was my turn to be dramatic!! Hate me all that you want but you DO NOT drag my kids into the middle of it and go out of your way to try to make them feel bad!!!!!!!!!!! There are notes in there from Mike's parents to part of their grandkids. First of all we all know who paid for them, I know that they didn't and I'm not blaming them even if they did. I know where the hatred comes from. There is a note to the 2 that belong to her and also one to Shawn's girl (although there isn't one from him and his wife so we know they didn't do it either – again not blaming them.). Again I'll say hate me all you want but do not hurt my kids because of it. I have done my best to stay out of your way, even given up the church that I grew up in and still you can't be satisfied. How could you do that to my children? Do you think that they understand that it is hatred from you and not that their grandparents don't love them as much as they love your kids? Of course they don't!!!!! I'm quoting here –"To Isaiah Smerecansky, You are our best buddy! We love you so much! Pawpaw and Mawmaw" How is that suppose to make my boys feel? Hopefully they will never notice it, I'm sure not going to point it out to them but if they do they will be devastated. I know it's going to be the same old "I wasn't thinking" excuse if it's ever discussed and I know you will hear about this from someone and maybe read it from someone else's account. I truly hope that you feel like a dog for it, I honestly don't know how you live with yourself.
I know your going to spew the whole Christians have to love line again and to that I say….. Yes we do but we don't have to love your ways!!! We are to mark those who cause divisions and stay away from them (read your bible)! I do believe I would call this causing a division and we all know that it's not the first one. We love you, you are family and you are one of God's creations but you are not someone that we can allow to continue to poison our lives. Although you seem to continue to be able to do that even from a distance.
Now I am truly sorry if I offended anyone with this, there is a history that goes with it that some know and some don't and I am truly hurt and disappointed that grownups can't leave kids out of their disputes. I for one would never drag kids into a dispute that I had with anyone, it seems to me the sensible thing to do. But maybe I'm just crazy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment