Friday, July 20, 2007

Being a thief is hard work

Once again we are without a phone. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous, there has to be something they can do. Bury the lines or something!! I think Verizon is about to lose a lot of customers to Suddenlink phone service. In the meantime, I have something to say about this mess.
What is wrong with people? They put all of their time and energy into trying to find a way out of working. Is that not work itself? Would it not be easier to just get a job like the rest of the world? It just doesn't make since to me to work so hard at not working. Not to mention that they are risking jail at the same time. This is just absolutely insane to me. How do they convince themselves that this is normal or even remotely smart? Do me a favor guys just go to work and give the rest of us a break. Preferably before you end up costing someone more than just a little inconvenience because they don't have a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment