Monday, March 3, 2008

Two major successes

I have had two major successes (at least in my mind) over the last few days and just wanted to share. I got the results from my blood work today and it was even better than I expected. When I had it done back in November my triglycerides were in the High range at 482, this time they were at 92 which is way below what is needed to be normal. I am just so thrilled. Also I have tried a few times in the last year to give blood and haven't been able too. I have small deep veins anyway and they said because of my weight and the amount of pop I was drinking it just made it too hard. Saturday I got to give blood for the first time. It took them a little time to find a vein that was good enough but they did get one. I was just so excited. I know neither one of these things are that big of a deal to a lot of people but they meant the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment