Monday, March 10, 2008

Weird week

Sorry I'm late checking in, it has been a rough week though, in so many ways. I'm not really down any this week but I am just lucky that I'm not up!! After I gave blood last Saturday I decided to weigh Sunday morning, thinking hey I lost a pint of blood maybe I'll be down, boy was that a joke. I was up 5 lbs. I didn't panic because I knew I didn't gain 5 lbs. in one day but it took me all week to get that to disappear and come out to where I was even on the scale. I don't know what it was, I'm wondering if my body was reacting to the blood loss? I can still tell quite a difference in my body this week though so maybe it will show up next week on the scale. My arms are really starting to make a huge change. I have discovered that I also love strenth training. It hurts like heck at times but it feels so good later. I guess my next purchase will have to be some kind of weight bench or machine. I think I'm going to have to build me a gym

No comments:

Post a Comment