Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Heck of a day

Today was one of those days that just breaks your heart. I'm honestly not sure if I can make it through writing this right now but I feel that I need to. Things have been piling up in my life lately and today was my breaking point. There are so many things that I could tell you about but that I won't, so many things that could be said that I will keep to myself and so many heartaches that no one will ever know. I feel like such a failure, in so many ways. The things I will mention may not seem like much but when coupled with all the things that I won't mention it is just too much. Joseph got suspended again for fighting, got his heart broken and one of his turtles died not to mention that we still don't know if we can possibly get him out of the 5th and into the 6th grade. I got my heart broken and got reminded of how alone I truly am (No I'm not talking about anything to do with Mike so don't jump to conclusions). I realized once again that it is pretty much impossible for me to meet all of my kids wants and needs at the same time. Mike's family is going through some huge things right now that are weighing heavy on both of our hearts and that added some extra discomfort to my day. And as I said this is just the tip of the iceberg. Right now all I can do is pray and believe that things will be better tomorrow. I am just so tired and that is the only way I can find to describe it, not just a normal tired though, I am completely and totally tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment