Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 vs. 3

I have 3 boys. They give me a run for my money. I have been wondering here lately why it is that when one of them is gone my life is so much easier. It doesn't matter which one, you can take away any one and it gives me the same result. My day is a lot easier. They are good kids, for the most part but when you put all 3 of them together it just seems to breed chaos. Two of them will play all day together and I will not hear a peep out of them. When all three of them are here I never quit hearing it. This is a phenomenon that I can not figure out. It makes it very tempting to find a revolving permanent babysitter though.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, wouldn't it be heaven to find babysitter that would stick around. Those are hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo right! Same thing happens here. One kid out of the mix = peace!!! It doesn't matter which one. Weird!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. The winner is up,
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda makes me glad I stopped at two, but I've noticed the same thing when I'm down to one... I think it's some sort of off-spring algebra - (# of children x amount of tasks needing to be done) - 1 = HECK OF A LOT EASIER

    ReplyDelete