Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hectic Schmectic

I have to go get the kids Halloween costumes today. Yes, you heard me right. I am a horrible Mother and my kids still don't have costumes. I can honestly not think back to a day that we would have had time to do it though. So today is the day and hopefully we can still find them something decent. I will let you know how that goes.

image signature



A few side notes:
As for the camera I got - It is a Fuji Finepix S8100fd. I'm still learning how to use some of the features, actually most of the features but it is so going to ROCK! I eventually want a fancy shmancy camera but not until I get a little better at taking pictures (and can afford to blow that kind of money). This camera was free, so to speak. My husband gets points at work for safety and they have a catalog from which to choose things to spend the points on. Therefore I have no money in it.
As for all of the wonderful comments- Thank You all so much. It's so great to get feedback from people. Plus all of the ideas for giving myself a time-out were great. I promise to start trying to find time for myself, somewhere. Seriously though you guys are the greatest!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with costumes. I don't like Halloween and I'll be happy to see it gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie...I would like to take the Blog Around the World readers on a tour of West Virginia this week. I know this is really short notice, but would you be willing to be our hostess? Click on my profile and shoot me an email.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete