Saturday, November 19, 2011

Am I Thinner Yet?

Between January and May I lost 30 lbs. Then the kids got out for summer break. I can't keep it up while they are off. I can't walk in the mornings like I do when they are in school and I absolutely can't eat right when they are home all day long.  I managed to do pretty good though and only gained a couple of pounds over the summer. As soon as they started back to school I started back to my routine of walking and exercising but I couldn't get my eating back under control but I managed to lose the few pounds I had gained. Then I got Mono and now I'm back up 10 pounds. I need to get myself started back in at least a small way. So today I went for a walk, only about half of what I was doing but it felt pretty good. Until now. I feel like my legs are going to fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment