Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can I try on your pants?

I have a new obsession in my struggle with my weight. I find myself really wanting to try on your pants. I know how crazy it sounds but I have a feeling that I am not alone in this. When I see someone close to my size I find myself thinking "Am I bigger or smaller than you?" Then it comes, the thought that man I would love to try on that outfit you have on and see how it fits me. I'm not proud of it but that is how my mind is working at the moment. I have never had a realistic view of my size and for many years I didn't even realize that. Now that I truly know and understand that, it leaves me struggling to find a realistic view. So sometimes I would love to just try on your pants and see how my size truly compares to yours. Sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! And, yes, I do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!!

    www.aeverydayblessedsoandso.blogspot.com

    Blessed So and So

    ReplyDelete